A group shot of Wendy's back, Laura, my big sis and my lover, yeah he's sexy and he's vegan and he decorates cookies and he's mine bitches! Anyways, enough of me being a psycho jealous gf and back to the cookies. As you can see in this pic my sister has the most redick collection of cookie sprinkles known to man and as you can see in the next picture she also has a great cookie cutter collection.
Here are a couple of close ups so you can better see the awesomness:
Here is Laura's plate of cookies which this picture totally does not do justice to but you can see this beezie has gots skills...
And watch out for Kenny's sequin shirt and glitter pants wearin lover boy of a gingerbread man
Vegan Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.food.com/recipe/vegan-cut-out-sugar-cookies-272260#ixzz1h3fEMgpY
- 1In a medium sized bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon set aside.
- 2In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- 3Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- 4Start preheating oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- 5Roll dough out and cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- 6Bake in oven on a lightly oiled cookie sheet for about 10-12 minutes.
Simple Cookie Decorating Icing
1 cups powdered sugar for every color of icing you would like
1. Place powder sugar in small bowl or cup and add milk alternative one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency. If it is too thick add more "milk" and if it is too watery add more powder sugar. Then add food coloring of your choice to sugar and mix and you are ready to go.
Note: This shit is not as easy as it looks, like I said we have been doing this EVERY year since as far back as I can remember so were pretty much professionals. When you venture off into cookie decorating heaven just remember to relax and think outside of the cookie cutter and you will be fine.